miércoles, 13 de diciembre de 2017

Writing an e-mail two examples.

Hi Hugo, 
Have you been doing anything interesting since we last met?  I’ve been getting involved in the food bank of my city.
I decided to go to the comic store when I saw a homeless kid asking for food in the park.
I felt sad and I decided to go to help in the food bank.
I help in the kitchen, making soup and fish with chips. It’s very funny, because I love making food, but, when I see the homeless people, I feel very sad.
Anyway, I’m going to prepare some salads right now.
Bye

Sara 



Hi Eli,
How are you? What have you been doing since I saw you saw last? You won’t believe it, but I’ve been getting involved an association to help children with disabilities.
I’ve decided to go because I think those people need help and you know that I love helping others.  To help them, we make them laugh, and play fun games, but also educational to learn.
At first I thought it was going to be hard and sad work and that it was a waste of time, but since then I’ve changed my opinion. It’s a very positive experience; it’s fantastic to see those people smile. I feel better about myself and I am calmer and more outgoing.
Anyway, I have to go, or I’ll be late, we’re going to see a play with the kids!.
Take care, see you soon!

Kisses,

Estela 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario