miércoles, 18 de enero de 2017

A BIOGRAPHY AND A SONG


Maroon 5 and Adam Levine
Read and answer the following questions.
1.      Where was the band formed?
2.      What is the name of the vocalist?
3.      What is Adam’s job?
4.      Where was Adam born?
5.      When was Adam born?
6.      When did he start his musical career?
7.      What was the name of his first band?
8.      What is the name of Maroon 5‘s first album?
9.      How many albums have they released?
10. What other business does Adam run?
 “Don’t Wanna Know” by Maroon 5
“Don’t Wanna Know” is a song about past lovers. Adam focuses on not wanting to know what his ex-lover has been up to or who she’s been with since they broke up, while Kendrick shows his ex what she’s been missing.
Complete the song with the missing words:
[Intro]

[Chorus: Adam Levine]
I ­­­_______________ wanna know, know, know, know
Who_______________ you home, home, home, home
And _______________ you so, so, so, so
The way I _______________ you, no
(repeat)
[Verse 1: Adam Levine]
_______________ (wasted)
And the more I _______________ the more I _______________about you
Oh no, no, I can't take it
Baby every place I go _______________ me of you

[Pre-Chorus: Adam Levine]
_______________of me? Of what we _______________to be?
Is it better now that I_______________ not around?
My friends _______________strange, they _______________up your name
_______________ you happy now?
_______________ you happy now?

[Chorus: Adam Levine]


[Verse 2: Adam Levine]
And every time I _______________ out, yeah
I _______________ it from this one, I _______________it from that one
That you _______________ someone new
Yeah, I _______________ but _______________it
Even in my head you_______________ still in my bed
Maybe I ______________ just a fool

[Pre-Chorus: Adam Levine]
Do you think of me?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario