miércoles, 15 de septiembre de 2021

Dirty Heads - Vacation



 


Video quiz questions 

1) Put the words in order: I'm day every single on vacation

2) Why do you need a vacation?

Fill the gap: hey, I'm on vacation every single day because I love my ________________________ .

3) What should you do if you don't like your life?

Fill the gap: If you don't like your life, then you ________________________ go and change it.

4) Fill the gap: Every single ________________________ because I love, my occupation I'm on vacation.

5) Fill the gap: Every 10 PC would be a everybody saw with like a _________________ tree.

6) Fill the gap: I've been smiling down ________________________ my enemies.

7) Fill the gap: … you hate your job, but you ________________________ never leave never leave, but that ain't gonna be me that ain't gonna be me.

8) Fill the gap: Ain't so ________________________ filming, hey, I'm on vacation every single day because I love my occupation.

9) Fill the gap: every single date, every every single day, ain't luminaid my future ________________________ .

10) Fill the gap: So thankful for ________________________ that you've awakened my inner light as I work, hard for all I need open arms, embracing life.

11) Fill the gap: and on the weight, you gave me I work and Musicenjoy the ride ________________________ the way Music, hey, I'm on vacation.

12) Fill the gap: bingo, my ________________________ I can't, hear I'm here, though I may be a ________________________ but this is my year, yo my life may be crazy.

13) Fill the gap: My ________________________ of the lazy has led me do that I love on the daily Music.



    WRITING

Being a school principal is a tough job, give your opinion. 

(Approximately 120 words) (2.5 points)







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario