lunes, 25 de noviembre de 2019

Future perfect simple and future perfect continuous


         https://www.ejerciciosinglesonline.com/new-exercises/ex2-future-continuous-vs-perfect/

Complete the following sentences with future continuous or perfect:

1.       He _____________________(fly) to New York at this time next week.
2.       By the end of the year, she __________________ (pass) all her exam and she will go to University.
3.       Paul__________________(work) in Madrid next summer in August.
4.       Mary _______________(study) Science in Manchester next week.
5.       By the end of next week, she_______________________(buy) her house.  
6.       __________________ (read) this book by lunch time.
7.       I___________________ (eat) at your restaurant next Saturday at 5 o'clock.
8.       We _____________________ (finish) the party by the time you arrive.

Complete the sentences using future continuous or future perfect:


1.       This time next year, I ____________ (celebrate) because I will have bought my new house. I'm so excited.
1.       __________ you _______________ (work) at the office this weekend?
2.       _________________ (go) back in London by next Saturday.
3.       __________________ (help) you with your project tomorrow at three o'clock.
4.       By next year, I _____________ (sell) my old car and I will purchase a new one. 
5.       Don't disturb Steve now. He _________________ (have) lunch now!
6.       The thieves __________________ (steal) everything by the time the police arrives.
7.       At this time next April I _______________ (fly) to New York.



Here you can find some exercises....

https://www.e-grammar.org/future-perfect-future-continuous/



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario